Regional Center for Urban and Environment Studies (RCUES) – Regional Center for Urban and Environment Studies (RCUES) invited application for 61 posts. Recruitments will be on contract basis. Interested and qualified candidates can apply through email. The last date for accepting applications by email is 06 October 2018. Read full detail by following web page like qualifications and application process details:
Details of posts:
Post Name: Urban Planner, Post: 01
Eligibility: Urban Planning, Urban Planner / Management Graduate or Post Graduate. Have three to five years of experience in the management of project management
Post Name: Specialist (CBIS and UR), post: 01
Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate in the area of Field Development (Urban Development or Social Development) and 3 to 5 years in related work area.
Post Name: Specialist (IT Less Monitoring and Evaluation), post: 01
Qualification: There will be three to five years of experience in the field related to BTech / BE (IT) / CS / MCA / MBA (IT).
Pay Scale: Rs 55,000
Post Name: Urban Infrastructure Specialist, Position: 34
Qualification: BTech / BE / B.Sc. will be MTech (Engineering / Environmental Engineering / Chemical Engineering) with Civil Engineering / Public Health (Engineering / Environmental Engineering / Chemical Engineering).
Post Name: Urban Planner, Position: 22
Eligibility: Graduate or Post Graduate in Urban Planning
Post Name: PPP Specialist (Alahabad), post: 01
Eligibility: Experience in purchasing management with postgraduate in engineering / commerce / finance or economics.
Post Name: Environment Specialist (Varanasi), post: 01
Qualification: Post Graduation in Environmental Engineering
Pay Scale: 45,000
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected through interview.
- Login to the website http://localbodies.up.nic.in/.
- The top heading scrolling on the homepage is the title of the ToR application, which is invited from the appropriate Indian Nationals for Specialist IT Urban Planer, UIS, CBIS and UR on the contractual Basis to (smmu) (cmmu) AMRUT link.
- Now pay close attention to the advertisement that opens and check your eligibility.
- Download the format of the attached application form and remove the printout on A-4 size paper.
- Read the information sought for in the application form and read and paste your recent passport photograph.
- Now send the scanned copy of the application form and the required documents to email@example.com Email ID.
Last date for accepting applications from email 06 October 2018 (5 PM)
Official Website: http://localbodies.up.nic.in/, www.rcueslucknow.org
Phone: 0522 2740382,