AIIMS Recruitment 2017 – Official notification of AIIMS (All India Institute Of Medical Science) has been published for the recruitment of vacant posts of Stenographer,LDC and Various Post.
So, those who want to build their career in this field should not waste anymore time and grab this job opportunity to start your career before 16 Oct 2017.
Before filling form it is necessary to know regarding AIIMS Recruitment 2017 such as educational qualification, pay scale, age limit, how to apply etc.And all information is given below.
AIIMS Recruitment 2017 Details for Stenographer,LDC and Various Post:
Organization (All India Institute of Medical Science ,Patna)
Vacancies: 345 Posts are to be filled for Stenographer,LDC and Various vacancies.
Post wise vacancy details:
- 01 posts for Law Officer
- 12 posts for Dietician
- 01 posts for Assistant Stores Officer
- 01 posts for Audiologist
- 01 posts for Bio Medical Engineer
- 01 posts for Legal Assistant
- 01 posts for Maternity and Child Welfare Officer
- 04 posts for Medical Record Officer
- 03 posts for Medico Social Worker
- 04 posts for Multi Rehabilitation Worker (Physiotherapist)
- 01 posts for PACS Administrator
- 03 posts for Psychiatric Social Worker
- 01 posts for Speech Pathologist
- 20 posts for Store Keeper
- 04 posts for Technical Officer (Dental) / Dental Technician
- 04 posts for Technical 0ffcer ophthalmology (Refractionist)
- 04 posts for Warden (Hostel Warden)
- 10 posts for Junior Warden (House keepers)
- 41 posts for Lab Attendant Gr.ll
- 32 posts for Lower division clerk
- 38 posts for Medical Record Technician
- 14 posts for Modeller (Artist)
- 40 posts for 0ffice/Stores Attendant (Multi Tasking)
- 27 posts for Pharmacist Grade-ll
- 34 posts for Stenographer
- 03 posts for Upper Division Clerk
- 02 posts for Accounts Officer
- 01 posts for Chief Nursing Officer
- 03 posts for Nursing Superintendent
- 01 posts for Registrar
- 01 posts for Senior Procurement-cum stores Officer
- 02 posts for Store officer
- 01 posts for Librarian Selection Grade (Senior Librarian)
- 01 posts for Chief Medical Record Officer
- 01 posts for Chief Medical Social Service Officer
- 01 posts for Supervising [Medical Social Service Officer]
- 01 posts for Executive Engineer (AC&R)
- 01 posts for Executive Engineer (Electrical)
- 01 posts for Deputy Chief Security Officer
- 01 posts for Principal Private Secretary
- 01 posts for Executive Engineer (Civil)
- 01 posts for Senior Administrative officer
- 01 posts for Security Officer
- 01 posts for Chief Dietician
- 01 posts for Senior Sanitation Officer
- 03 posts for Sanitation Officer
- 01 posts for Librarian Grade I (Documentalist)
- 01 posts for Assistant Engineer (Air Conditioning & Refrigeration)
- 04 posts for Junior Engineer (Air Conditioning & Refrigeration)
- 01 posts for Chief Pharmacist
- 03 posts for Sr. Pharmacist
- 01 posts for Assistant Engineer or vigilance Cell (Civil)
- 02 posts for Senior Mechanic (E&M)
Pay scale: Candidates for will get amount of salary Rs.9300 to 34800/- along with grade pay on monthly basis.
Educational qualification: Candidates having below mentioned qualifications are eligible for AIIMS Recruitment 2017.
10th, 12th, Diploma, Bachelor Degree, B.E./ B. Tech, M.A. or M.Sc. Degree in Psychology / Psychiatric Social Work or its equivalent from a recognized university.
Application fee: Candidates who want to register themselves need to pay below charges as application fee online by credit card/debit card/ net banking.
- Rs. 3000/-UR/OBC Candidates
- Rs.1000/-for SC/ST/PH
Age limit: aspirants for above mentioned posts must have between 18 to 30 years.
How to apply: Candidates who are ready to apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2017 are requested to visit official website of AIIMS Rishikesh and apply before 16 Oct 2017.
Selection process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of written exam, skill test or interview.
16 Oct 2017 is the last date for applyingJoin Sarkari Naukri Live on Facebook