Delhi shiksha Prasar samiti Recruitment 2016 – Delhi shiksha Prasar samiti recently issued recruitment notification for 584 Clerk, Counselor & Peon it official website www.delhishikshaprasarsamiti.org. Its a very golden chance for candidate who want to join the Delhi Shiksha Prasar Samiti under Education welfare Department. Candidate minimum qualification Graduate degree for Counselor post and 12th pass or intermediate for Junior Clerk and 10th pass for peon posts. Read full detail by following like age limit, pay scale, application fee, where to download the application form and also you can go directly through the link which is given below.
Job Location : Delhi
Date of official Advertisement: 25 February 2016
Delhi shiksha Prasar samiti Recruitment 2016 notification Post wise detail:
Name of Organization: Delhi Shiksha Prasar Samiti under Education welfare Department
Delhi Shiksha Prasar Samiti Jobs detail
|Name of Post||Total No. of Vacancies(584 Posts)||Educational Qualification||Age Limit||pay Scale|
|Counselor||140 Posts||Candidate should have Graduate degree or equivalent from recognized university/institute with 2 year experience in the similar work.||21 to 40 years as on 01/01/2016||Pay Scale: ₹ 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay : ₹ 4200/-|
|Junior Clerk||244 Posts||i) Candidate should be a 12th pass from a recognized board.|
ii) Hindi Typing Speed 30 wpm, English Typing Speed 40 wpm along with Computer Knowledge.
|18 to 40 years as on 01/01/2016||Pay Scale: ₹ 5200- with 20,200/- Grade Pay : ₹ 2000/-|
|Peon||200 Posts||Candidate should be a 10th pass from a recognized board and with extra skill reading writing and riding bicycle||18 to 40 years as on 01/01/2016||Pay Scale: ₹ 5200- with 20,200/- Grade Pay : ₹ 1800/-|
Candidate who are belonging to reserve categories age relaxations should be given as per state government rules.
For Counselor post – ₹ 500 for GEN and OBC and ₹ 300 for SC and ST
For Junior Clerk – ₹ 500 for GEN and OBC and ₹ 300 for SC and ST
For Peon post – ₹ 300 for GEN and OBC and ₹ 200 for SC and ST
Note: All above Fee should be submitted through Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Development Officer”, payable at “Delhi”.
How to Apply :
- Candidate have to send application form through offline mode will be accepted in the given prescribed application format.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents & experience certificate along with the application.
- Send two passport size photographs along with the application.
- Send two self-addressed envelops along with the application.
- Demand Draft should also be send along with application.
- After filling up all detail correctly and send to “Development Officer, Post Box No. 9403, Delhi-110051” by ordinary post.
- Check official advertisement by given link below for more details
Last date to apply the form: 25-03-216