DVC Recruitment 2016 – Damodar Valley Corporation Recruitment recently issued notification to filling up 27 Medical & Mining Service Posts( General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), Medical Specialist, Junior Pharmacist Gr-II, Junior Nurse Gr-II, Junior X-Ray Technician, Overman, Mining Sirdar) On Contractual Basis was released officially. This very good news for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in Healt sector. Interested candidates who qualifying the eligibility criteria can apply for this DVC Recruitment 2016. Candidate may check full detail following and also check the official website www.dvc.gov.in. Following we have given direct link of DVC Recruitment 2016 Online application.
EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO.: PLR/Walk-in-Interview/80/2016/(Pt-II)/47
Name of the posts: General Duty Medical Officer, Medical Specialist, Jr. Pharmacist Gr. II, Jr. Nurse Gr. II, Jr. X-Ray Technician, Overman and Mining Sirdar
Name of the organization: Damodar Valley Corporation
Total Number of the posts: 27
Applying mode- online
Selection Process: Selection of the applicants is to be made on the basis of the skill test & walk in interview.
Age limit as on 30-06-2016: Maximum 65 years
General Duty Medical Officer – MBBS degree by MCI and one year’s experience
Medical Specialist – MD/MS in relevant discipline with one year experience
Jr Pharmacist – 12th passed in science with Diploma in General Nursery and Midwifery
Overman – Valid Overman Certificates of Competency by DGMS
Mining Sirdar – Valid Mining Sirdar Certificate by DGMS
How to Apply: Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC) for above given medical staff positions applications are invites online though www.dvc.gov.in from 13-06-2016 to 04-07-2016.
Follow the Instructions to Apply Online:
- Applicants are first required to visit the website www.dvc.gov.in
- Click on the given link “Careers -> Recruitment -> Recruitment Notice -> Online Application”.
- Now have to Select the desired post.
- Candidates can apply online by clicking on the “apply” button.
- On clicking “proceed” button system asks for candidate’s personal information, Fill all details.
- Candidate is required to upload the images of recent photograph, signature and thumb impression specimen.
- Click on “submit” button at bottom of the page.
- Take print out of application form for future use
Last date of submission of the application form: 4th July, 2016