e-Courts Recruitment 2017 – Official notification of e-Courts (District and Session Judge, Gurugram) has been published for the recruitment of 23 vacant posts of Process Server, Peon jobs. So, those who want to get a job in govt. sector should not waste any more time and grab this job opportunity before 07 Oct 2017.
Before filling form it is necessary to know regarding e-Courts Recruitment 2017 such as educational qualification, pay scale, age limit, how to apply etc. And all information is given below.
e-Courts Recruitment 2017 Details for Process Server, Peon jobs:
Organization: (District and Session Judge, Gurugram)
Name of the post: Process Server, Peon
Vacancies: 23 posts are to be recruited for e-Courts jobs 2017.
- 09 posts for Process Server
- 14 posts for Peon
Location: Gurugram (Haryana)
- Aspirants for Process Server recruitment should have cleared 10th class or Matriculation exam along with Hindi or Punjabi knowledge.
- Candidates applying for Peon job must have Middle school examination along with knowledge of Hindi/ Punjabi.
Pay scale: Selected candidates will get amount of salary Rs.4440 to 7440 along with grade pay Rs.1650/-.
Application fee: Candidates do not have to pay any charges for Process Server, Peon.
Age limit: Minimum age to apply for e-Courts vacancy is minimum 18 years and maximum is 42 years.
How to apply: candidate who want to get Process Server, Peon vacancy may apply by filling online job application format on official website and candidates need to send documents hard copy along with copies of relevant documents to the given postal address before 07 Oct 2017.
The Districts and Session Judge, Gurugram, Haryana
Selection process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of interview.
- 07 Oct 2017 is the last date for application submission.
- Date of Interview is 23 Oct 2017 to 30 Oct 2107