GAIL Recruitment 2017 – GAIL (Gas Authority India Limited) has published a recruitment notification which is contained 151 job vacancies for the position of Foreman, Junior Chemist.
All qualified and eligible candidates for GAIL Foreman, Junior Chemist have got a golden chance to work with GAIL and settle their career.so apply before 15 Sep 2017.
To get more information about GAIL Recruitment 2017 candidates have to go through complete information such as educational qualification, pay scale, age limit, how to apply etc. and other important information that is given below.
GAIL Recruitment 2017 Details for Foreman, Junior Chemist Jobs:
Organization: GAIL (Gas Authority India Limited)
Vacancies: 151 posts are vacant for Foreman, Junior Chemist recruitment.
Post name:Foreman, Junior Chemist, Junior Superintendent, Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Marketing Assistant
Location: everywhere in India
Pay scale: after successful selection of Foreman, Junior Chemist posts candidates will be provided Salary as per below.
- Rs.14500 to 36000/- for Foreman, Junior Chemist, Junior Superintendent
- Rs.12500 to 33000/- Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Marketing Assistant
Educational qualification: candidates applying for Foreman jobs must have Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering with at least 60% marks along with 02 years of experience.
- UR/OBC category candidates have to pay Rs.50/- as application fee.
- SC/ST category candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
- Application fee will be paid through net banking/ credit card/ debit card or SBI Collect.
Age limit: Age limit of candidates should be maximum 30 years for GAIL Recruitment 2017.
How to apply: Candidates who are interested in working with GAIL can register online themselves by visiting official website of GAIL before 15 Sep 2017.
Selection process: Candidates who are applying for GAIL Recruitment 2017 will be selected on the basis of written test.
- 15 Sep 2017 is the last date to apply.