GPNL Recruitment 2017 – Gramin Pashupalan Nigam Limited (GPNL) is inviting applications to fill up 189 vacant posts of Field Officer & Other posts.
All candidates who are in search of government job should not miss this chance to brighten their future and apply before the last date which is 20 Sep 2017.
For more job related information like educational qualification, pay scale, application fee etc. candidates have to take a look below notification because this notification contains detailed information of this post.
GPNL Recruitment 2017 details for Field Officer & Other posts
Organization: Gramin Pashupalan Nigam Limited (GPNL)
Name of the post: Field Officer, Assistant Field Officer, Animal Husbandry Worker
Vacancies: there are 13337 posts available for GPNL Recruitment 2017.
Rajasthan– 4117 jobs
- 33 posts for Field Officer
- 284 posts for Assistant Field Officer
- 3800 posts for Animal Husbandry Worker
Uttar Pradesh– 9220 jobs
- 75 posts for Field Officer
- 1645 posts for Assistant Field Officer
- 7500 posts for Animal Husbandry Worker
Location: Rajasthan/ Uttar Pradesh jobs
Pay scale: Candidates who are selected successfully can enjoy impressive amount of salary as per below.
- Rs.15000/- for Field Officer
- Rs.12000/- for Assistant Field Officer
- Rs.10000/- for Animal Husbandry Worker
Educational requirement: Candidates who wish to apply for Field Officer & Other jobs should have below mentioned qualifications.
- Field Officer: Graduation from a recognized university.
- Assistant Field Officer: cleared 10+2 examination from a recognized university..
- Animal Husbandry Worker: cleared 10th examination from a recognized university.
Application fee: candidates have to pay below charges through Challan at Central Bank of India or through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Gramin Pashupalan Nigam Limited , Jaipur
- Rs.1025/- for Field Officer-
- Rs.825/- for Assistant Field Officer-
- Rs.625 /- for Animal Husbandry Worker
- 25-45 years for Field Officer
- 18-40 years for Assistant Field Officer
- 18-35 year for Animal Husbandry Worker
How to apply: all the candidates who find themselves suitable for GPNL Recruitment 2017 may apply through the official website of GPNL before 20 Sep 2017.And then send it along with the copies of the relevant testimonials and Challan to the Manager , North Regional Division, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Mode of selection: Applying candidates would be selected based on merit and interview. And then will be selected for GPNL Recruitment 2017.
Last date to apply online is 20 Sep 2017.
Important links:Join Sarkari Naukri Live on Facebook