HPPSC Recruitment 2016 – Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) are invited Online Recruitment Applications (ORA*) from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment 490 posts of Assistant Professors (College Cadre) Class-I (Gazetted) (on Contract basis) in the Department of Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh through ORA, which shall be available on the Commission’s website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc upto 04th July, 2016 till 11:59 P.M., thereafter link will be disabled. Read full detail by this web page following.
Advertisement No. 8/ 2016
Dated: 15th June, 2016
HPPSC Recruitment Vacancy detail:
Name of Orgranization: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
Name of Posts: Assistant Professor (College Cadre) Class-I
Total no. of vacancies: 490
A good academic record with atleast 55% marks or an equivalent of 55%, wherever the grading system is followed in the Master’s degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from foreign
University recognized by the Government of India.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 45 years & below as on 04-07-2016. Upper age relaxation of 03 years for SC & other prescribed reserved categories (OPRC) candidates of Himachal Pradesh is applicable.
General Category- Rs. 400
S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P. – Rs. 100
Ex-Servicemen of H.P. – No fee.
Candidates can pay requisite Examination Fee either through ‘e-Challan’ or through ‘e-Payment’ option.
1. The candidates can deposit the requisite examination fees at any branch of Punjab National Bank through an ‘e-Challan’ generated through the website of the Commission, i.e. www.hp.gov.in/hppsc. Thereafter, the candidates are
required to visit again the above mentioned website to access the home page of the “ONLINE APPLICATION FILING SYSTEM” by entering User ID and password earlier created by the candidates on or before the last date. Click
on “FEE DETAILS” and enter the details of “Branch Code/ Name, Transaction Number and Date of deposit” & then click on “Update Fee Details.”
2. The candidates can also pay requisite examination fees through Debit or Credit Card of any Bank. Before applying online, all candidates are advised to go through detailed instructions given on the above mentioned website.
How to Apply:
Detailed instructions for filling up Online Recruitment Applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- Desirous/ eligible candidates must have to apply online through official website of the Commission http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- The candidates, who wish to apply for more than one post, should apply separately for each post and will have to pay the requisite examination fees for each post in the prescribed manner.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application(s) (ORA), the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and submit the same along with requisite attested documents /
certificates in support of their eligibility to the Commission on the day of Screening Test for the concerned post.
- In case the candidate has applied against more than one item i.e. post published in the advertisement, the candidate is required to submit separate copies of requisite attested documents/ certificates along with the printout of the Online Recruitment Application of each post on the day of Screening Test for the respective posts.
Official Website: http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc
Last Date: 04th July, 2016 till 11:59 P.M