Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) recruitment notification has been issued which is comprised of 72 posts of Assistant Engineer. Candidates who are in search of reputed government jobs should not miss this chance and grab this opportunity before closing date that is 31 July 2017.
Willing candidates who wish to work in HPSC should meet the eligibility criteria like educational qualification, pay scale, selection process etc. before applying.
HPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment 2017 details are given below:
Organization: HPSC)Haryana Public Service Commission)
Name of the post: Assistant Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical)
Vacancies to be filled: Total post are 72 to be filled for Assistant Engineer jobs 2017.
- 63 posts for Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- 07 posts for Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)
- 02 posts for Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
Pay scale: Candidates selected for HPSC jobs 2017 can attain satisfactory amount of salary of Rs.9300 to 34800/- along with grade pay Rs.4200/-.
Educational qualification: Candidates applying for HPSC vacancies 2017 must have Degree in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized university or institution.
Age limit: Aspirants who are going to register for HPSC recruitment 2017 should have minimum age 18 and maximum age 42 years.
- Candidates belonging to General category need to pay Rs.500/-as application fee.
- Candidates who belong to SC/BC/EBP/Women have to pay only Rs.125/-
- PH candidates are exempted from the payment of fee.
- Application fee will be submitted through challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
How to apply: interested and eligible candidates are advised to visit official website of Haryana Public Service Commission and apply as soon as possible before 31 July 2017.
Selection process: Selection procedure HPSC recruitment 2017 will depend on written exam, interview.
Last date to apply online is 31 July 2017.
Last date for fee payment is 03 Aug 2017.