HSSC Recruitment 2017 -A great surprising information for jobless and hopeless persons because HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission) has released a recruitment notification for the 1362 posts of Stenographer.So those candidates who are eagerly looking for the government sector jobs should not waste anymore time and avail this opportunity before last date which is 31 March 2017.
Other job related information like educational qualification, pay scale, age limit, how to apply etc.are providing below section.
HSSC Recruitment 2017 Details:
Job name & vacancies:
- 29 posts are for Jr. Stenographer (English)
- 14 pots are for Jr. Stenographer(Hindi)
- 62 posts are for Jr. Stenographer(both language)
- 10 posts are for Senior Stenographer(English)
- 55 posts for Senior Stenographer(both language)
- 286 posts are for Steno Typist(English)
- 370 posts are for Steno Typist(Hindi)
- 323 posts are for Steno Typist(both language)
- 05 posts are for Draftsman
- 112 posrs are for Forester
- 09 posts are for Restorer
- 49 posts are for Deputy Ranger
- 05 posts are for Mining Inspector
Pay scale: Candidates who will be appointed as Steno Typist will get salary of Rs.5200 to 20200/- along with grade pay Rs. 1900/-.
And who will be selected as Senior Stenographer will earn Rs.9300 to 34800/- along with grade pay Rs.3200/-.
For more posts details please refer to official notification.
Educational qualification: Applying candidates for Steno Typist must have cleared 10+2 or graduation with English/Hindi Shorthand speed of 80 WPM.
Aspirants for Senior Stenographer must have passed 10+2 with or graduation with English/Hindi Shorthand speed of 100 WPM.
Age limit: Candidate who decided to apply for Stenographer jobs should have age between 17 to 42 years.
Application fee Candidates have to pay below charges as application fee through net banking or e-challan at any branch of SBI/PNB/IDBI.
• For SC/BC/SBC/EBPG of Haryana Rs.35/-
• For Female/Male Rs.150 or Rs.100 (post wise)
• UR Female of Haryana Rs.75/- or Rs. 50/-
• For PH candidates No fee
For more details kindly refer to official notification.
How to apply: Interested candidates are required to visit official website of HSSC and apply without wasting time before 31 March 2017.
Selection process: Candidates applying for
Stenographer and other posts will be selected based on written test & interview.
31 March 2017 is the last date for application submission.
5 April 2017 is the last date for fee payment.