HSSC Recruitment 2016 – Haryana Staff Selection Commission issued notification (Advertisement No. : 4/2016) for filling up 189 Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) posts. Eligible candidate can apply through online its official website and link is given below. Read all detail carefully before applying above post and check official notification link which is given below.
4420 Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT), Shift Attendant, LDC, UDC and other vacancies Detail:
Name of Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Name of Post: Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT)
Total no. of Vacancies: 189 vacancies
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay: Rs. 4600/-
Job Location: Panchkula (Haryana)
Candidates who are eligible for above post qualification should be 12th pass or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and four year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed.). OR 12th pass or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and B.A.Ed OR B.A. with at least 50% marks as well as in Punjabi as an elective subject & 1 year B.Ed. (Special Education). AND In case of B.Ed., Punjabi as teaching subject from a recognized university, Matric (10th pass) with Hindi/Sanskrit or 10+2/ B.A./ M.A. with Hindi as one of the subject, Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/ School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) of respective subject for the post applied conducted by Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani.
Age limit: candidate age should be between 18 years to 42 years and Age relaxations are applicable for reserved categories as per the rules of the Haryana Government.
- For General Male Candidates have to pay fee: Rs 150/-.
- For General Female Candidates have to pay fee: Rs 75/-.
- For SC/BC/EBPG/SBC Male candidates have to pay fee: Rs 35/-.
- For SC/BC/EBPG/SBC Female candidates have to pay fee: Rs 18/-.
- For PHW/ Haryana Ex-Serviceman: No fee.
Aspirants applying for these HSSC TGT Punjabi Jobs will be selected based on the written Test and Interview.
How to Apply:
- Read the official advertising notification carefully before applying online.
- Click on following link given below to apply online.
- Fill the form in the given format very carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Make fee payment through Online Payment Gateway.
- Submit the Application form.
- Note down the unique registration number and password generated after submitting the application form.
- Finally you have to take a printout of the Application for future reference.
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in