IBPS Recruitment 2017 – Institute of Banking personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment notification has been issued for the recruitment of 7875 Clerks jobs.
Candidates who are in search of govt. jobs should not miss this opportunity before 03 Oct 2017.
Aspirants who are willing to work as Clerks should meet the eligibility criteria like educational qualification, pay scale, age limit, how to apply etc. before applying.
IBPS Recruitment 2017 details for Clerks jobs:
Organization: IBPS (Institute of Banking personnel Selection)
Vacancies: 7875 posts are to be recruited for IBPS Recruitment 2017.
Name of the posts: Clerks
- 485 Posts for Andhra Pradesh:
- 08 Posts for Arunachal Pradesh:
- 109 Posts for Assam:
- 227 Posts for Bihar:
- 34 Posts for Chandigarh:
- 118 Posts for Chhattisgarh:
- 07 Posts for Dadra & Nagar Haveli:
- 08 Posts for Daman & Diu :
- 41 Posts for Goa:
- 487 Posts for Gujarat:
- 175 Posts for Haryana:
- 73 Posts for Himachal Pradesh:
- 34 Posts for Jammu & Kashmir:
- 127 Posts for Jharkhand:
- 554 Posts for Karnataka:
- 217 Posts for Kerala:
- 02 Posts for Lakshadweep:
- 290 Posts for Madhya Pradesh:
- 775 Posts for Maharashtra:
- 11 Posts for Manipur:
- 17 Posts for Meghalaya:
- 03 Posts for Mizoram :
- 12 Posts for Nagaland:
- 272 Posts for New Delhi:
- 196 Posts for Odisha:
- 46 Posts for Puducherry:
- 401 Posts for Punjab:
- 344 Posts for Rajasthan:
- 11 Posts for Sikkim:
- 1277 Posts for Tamil Nadu:
- 344 Posts for Telangana:
- 18 Posts for Tripura:
- 665 Posts for Uttar Pradesh:
- 78 Posts for Uttrakhand:
- 417 Posts for West Bengal:
Pay scale: After selection candidates will be provided good amount of salary Institute of Banking personnel Selection.for more detail please check the official notification.
Educational qualification: The candidate should have completed Degree in any stream from a recognized university.
Age limit: Candidate must have age maximum 28 years and minimum 20 years for Clerks jobs.
- 05 years for SC/ST
- 03 years for OBC
- 10 years for PH
Application fee: Candidates need to pay below charges for IBPS Recruitment 2017 through online mode by using credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ wallet/ IMPS/ Cash Cards etc.
- Rs.600/- for UR/OBC candidates
- Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PH/EXSM candidates
Selection process: Selection of the candidates for IBPS Recruitment 2017 will be done on the basis of Online Preliminary Examination, Main Examination.
How to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2017:
Candidates who are interested in Clerks jobs should visit official website of IBPS and apply before 05 Sep 2017.
Important dates for IBPS Recruitment 2017:
- Closing date for online submission is 03 Oct 2017.
- Date for fee payment is 03 Oct 2017.
- Date of Pre Examination is 02 ,03, 09, 10 Dec 2017.
- Date of Main Examination- 21 Jan 2018.