IOCL Recruitment 2016 – Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has issued IOCL Recruitment Notification for 110 Junior Engineering Assistant post in their department. Candidates who want to apply for IOCL Recruitment Examination 2016 may apply online for this post on or before last date 25th January 2016. Candidates applying for this post should have 3 years of diploma in relevant field and candidates age should lie in between 18 to 26 years as on (31/12/2015).
Other details for IOCL Recruitment 2016 like total no of vacancies, education qualification, selection procedure and how to apply for the post are listed below:
IOCL Vacancy 2016 – 110 Junior Engineering Assistant Recruitment Details
Name of Organisation: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Total No of Vacancies: 110
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety) – 01 post
- Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Instrumentation) – 01 post
- Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Power & Utilities – O&M) – 34 post
- Junior Engineering Assistant -IV (Mechanical- Fitter cum Rigger) – 13 post
- Junior Engineering Assistant -IV (Production) – 61 post
IOCL Recruitment 2016 Education Qualification Details:
- 3 yrs. Diploma in Instrumentation/Instrumentat ion & Electronics / Instrumentation & Control/ Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engg/ Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. or B.Sc.(Math, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute / University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General, OBC & ST candidates & 45% marks in case of SC Candidates or Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade or Matric plus Sub-Officers’ Course from NFSC-Nagpur or Equivalent (Regular Course) from any other recognized institute, with Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 26 years as on 31.12.2015
- 3 years age relaxation for OBC Candidates.
- 5 years age relaxation for SC candidates.
- GEN/OBC candidates will have to pay a crossed Demand Draft of Rs.100/- as application fee in favour of “INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LTD., payable at SBI Baholi, Panipat (Brach Code-8706)”.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test/Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test and qualified candidates will be finally selected on the basis of merit.
How To Apply for IOCL Recruitment Examination 2016:
Eligible job aspirants Candidates may apply online for IOCL Jr. Engineering Recruitment 2016 Examination candidate will have to visit official website of IOCL www.panipatrefinery.in in between 11th Jan 2016 to 25th Jan 2016. After filling online application candidates can take out print out of filled application form.
Important Dates to remember:
- Date of commencement of online application: 11th Jan 2016.
- Last date for submission of application: 25th Jan 2016.
- Tentative Date of Written Test/ Skill/Proficiency/Physical Assessment: In February/March.