IRDAI Recruitment 2017 – Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDAI) has announced a recruitment notification to fill up 30 vacant posts of Assistant Manager.
Candidates who are interested to work with IRDAI department may apply for Assistant Manager post before the last date that is 05 Sep 2017.
For more detailed information about Assistant Manager recruitment like educational qualification, pay scale, age limit, how to apply etc. candidates have to look at below notification.
IRDAI Recruitment 2017 Detail for Assistant Manager jobs:
Organization: IRDAI (Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority)
Job name: Assistant Manager
Vacancies: 300 posts are to be filled for Assistant Manager vacancy.
- 04 posts for Actuarial
- 04 posts for Accounts
- 02 posts for Legal
- 20 posts for General
Location: All India jobs
Pay scale: Selected candidates will enjoy impressive amount of salary Rs.28150 to 55600/- from IRDAI Recruitment 2017.
Educational qualification: Candidate having below mentioned qualifications can apply for Assistant Manager jobs.
- Actuarial: Graduation from a recognized university with at least 60% marks and should have cleared 9 papers from IAI Examination.
- Legal:Graduation from a recognized university and LL.B with at least 60% marks:
- Accounts: Graduation from a recognized university with at least 60% marks and ACA / AICWA / ACMA / ACS / CFA.
- General- Graduation from a recognized university.
Application fee: aspirants for IRDAI Recruitment 2017 should pay application fee as per below through net banking or credit card or net banking.
- Rs.650/- for UR/OBC category
- SC/ST/Ph Candidates have to pay Rs.100/-.
Selection procedure: Participants will be chosen on the basis of Online Preliminary exam Descriptive Main Examination and Interview.
How to apply: willing candidates may visit of official website of IRDAI and apply before 05 Sep 2017.
Closing date of application submission 05 Sep 2017.
Important links:Join Sarkari Naukri Live on Facebook