JSSC Recruitment 2017 – Official notification of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has been published for the recruitment of 3019 vacant posts of Jharkhand Combined Police Sub Inspector. So, those who want to build their career in this field should not waste any more time and grab this job opportunity to start your career before closing date which is 13 Aug 2017.
Before filling form it is necessary to know regarding JSSC Recruitment 2017 such as educational qualification, pay scale, age limit, how to apply etc. And all information is given below.
JSSC Recruitment 2017 Details for SI jobs 2017:
Organization: JSSC (Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission)
Name of the post: Jharkhand Combined Police Sub Inspector Competitive Examination, 2017
Vacancies: Total 3019 posts are to be recruited for JSSC Combined Police Sub Inspector jobs
- 2483 posts for District Police Sub Inspector
- 488 posts for Special Police Sub Inspector
- 48 posts for Surveying Sub Inspector
Salary: Candidates who will be selected selected successfully can get from Rs.9300 to 34800/- along grade pay Rs.4200/- .
Educational Qualification: All aspirants should have Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
Application fee: Candidates who want to register themselves need to pay below charges as application fee through State Bank of India Collect.
- Rs.460/- for UR/OBC candidates
- Rs.115/- for SC/ST candidates
- General candidates should have age between 21 to 26 years.
- OBC /BC candidates must have age between 21 to 28 years.
- SC/ST candidates should have age minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years.
How to apply: Candidates who are ready to apply for JSSC Recruitment 2017 are requested to visit official website of JSSC and apply before 13 Aug 2017.
Selection process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of as per below.
- Computer Based Preliminary Examination
- Computer Based Main Examination
- Physical Standard Test
- Medical examination
- 13 Aug 2017 is the last date for applying.
- Last Date of Fee Payment is 15 July 2017.
- Date of Pre. Examination is Aug/Sep 2017.
- Date of Main Examination is Nov. 2017.