MSCWB recruitment 2017-MSCWB has advertized a job vacancy notification for the 16 position of Assistant Engineer, Assistant Town Planner, Sub Assistant Engineer and other various posts.All the aspirants who wish to opt govt sector as their career should not miss this tremendous opportunity and avail this chance before 10 May 2017.
Candidates who are eager to apply for this job should first check eligibility criteria and read complete information to know the recruitment details such as educational qualification, pay scale, application fee, how to apply etc.
Complete information for MSCWB recruitment 2017:
Organization: Municipal Service Commission,West Bengal
Name of the post: Assistant Engineer, Assistant Town Planner, Sub Assistant Engineer, Junior Assistant Town Planner, Surveyor, Draftsman, Cashier, LD Assistant, Work Assistant and Typist.
Vacancies: Total 16 posts are vacant to be filled.
Location: West Bengal
Pay scale: Candidates who will be selected for this posts can earn as per given below.
- Rs.15600-42000/- per month along with grade pay Rs.5400/- for Assistant Engineer/ Assistant Town Planner.
- Rs.9000-40000/- per month along with grade pay Rs.4400/- for Sub Assistant Engineer, Junior Assistant Town Planner.
- For more details kindly refer to official notification.
- Assistant Engineer must have Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent with at least 60% marks.
- Assistant Town Planner post should have Bachelor Degree in Architecture or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Sub Assistant Engineer post should have Diploma in relevant branch of Engineering with at least 60% marks.
- Junior Assistant Town Planner must have Diploma in Architecture with at least 60% marks.
Application fee: Applying candidates for these post need to pay application fee as per given below
- Rs.170/- for UR/OBC candidates.
- Rs.200/- for SC/ST/PH candidates.
- And application fee will be accepted through challan at any branch of United Bank of India.
Age limit: Candidates who want to join MSCWB recruitment 2017 should have age between 18 to 40 years.
How to apply: All the aspirants who are interested in MSCWB recruitment 2017 can visit official website of MSCWB and apply before 10 May 2017.
Selection process: Applying candidates will be chosen based on written test, interview.
Important dates: 10 May 2017 is the last date for submission.
Important links:Join Sarkari Naukri Live on Facebook