NSPCL Recruitment 2017– NSPCL (NTPC Sail Power Company Limited)Recruitment notification has been published for filling up 43 available job positions of Officer, Jr. Officer, Diploma Engineer Trainee, Lab Assistant Posts.Those candidates who wish to build their career in reputed government sector should not take much time to apply before closing date that is 29 April 2017.
All desirous candidates who want to apply for NSPCL Recruitment 2017 can check out various information like educational qualification, pay scale, age limit, how to apply and other job related information are available in the below notification.
NSPCL Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of the post: Officer, Jr. Officer, Diploma Engineer Trainee, Lab Assistant
Vacancies: There are 43 posts to be filled
- 02 post for Officer (Finance)
- 04 posts for Junior Officer (Accounts) Trainee
- 15 posts for Diploma Engineer Trainee (Mechanical)
- 13 posts for Diploma Engineer Trainee (Electrical)
- 05 posts for Diploma Engineer Trainee (C&I)
- 04 posts for Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee
|S/No.||Post Name||Age limit||Pay Scale||Educational Qualification|
|1||Officer||37 years||Rs.20600 to 46500/-||CA/ICWA|
|2||Jr. Officer||27 years||Rs.15500 to 34500/-||Inter CA/ICWA|
|3||Diploma Engineer Trainee||25 years||Rs.15500 to 34500/-||Diplomas in relevant branch of Engineering|
|4||Lab Assistant||27 years||Rs.11500 to 26000/-||Full Time B.Sc in Chemistry with at least 60% marks.|
Location: Everywhere in India
Application fee: Candidates who want to apply for NSPCL Recruitment 2017 should pay below charges through online mode by credit card/debit card.
- For UR/OBC candidates Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST/PH candidates No fee
How to apply: Candidates who are interested in working with NSPCL can visit official website of NSPCL and apply online before the last date which is 29 April 2017.
Selection process: Selection of candidates will be on the basis of written test.
- Last date for application submission is 29 April 2017.
- Exam date is 11 June 2017.
Important links:Join Sarkari Naukri Live on Facebook