Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited applications for 500 vacancies and Pay Scale: Rs 35,400. These appointments will be made on the post of Assistant Section Officer under the Odisha Secretariat Service.
The benefits of all types of reservation will be available only to native residents of Odisha. Candidates from other states will be considered in the unreserved category. The application is only made online. The last date for online application is 09-11- 2018. Read full detail about the the post, qualifications and other information related to the application are as follows:
Total Position (Assistant Section Officer): 500 (Unreserved 266)
Pay Scale: Rs 35,400
Educational Qualification ( Assistant section officer ):
- Bachelor Degree in any subject from recognized university or institution.
- Candidates should have a good knowledge of working on computers.
- Candidates should have knowledge of Oriya language.
Notice: Visit website for Oriya language qualification.
Age Limit( Assistant section officer ) :
- Minimum 21 and maximum 32 years
- The exemption limit will be available according to the rules of government.
Application fee :
- You can pay Rs 300 the fee online or through invoices at any branch of SBI.
- Orders of SC and ST applicants and Divas are exempt from the fee.
Selection Process( Assistant section officer ) :
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and skill test.
- After passing the written examination, you will get a chance to join the skill test.
- Based on written examination, merit list will be created.
- Candidates, who pass the examination in the medical test, will be final selection.
- The Commission may also change the standards of passing the examination according to the need.
After passing the written examination, the original certificates will be examined during the skill test.
- Tenth certificate for birth certificates.
- Certificate of Twelfth
- Certificate of Bachelor Degree
- Two color photographs are applied in online application.
- Original Copy of Invoice in Bank Transfer Charging Mode
- certificate certificate which is issued by the final education institute.
- General certificates (if applicable)
- Aadhar Card.
- Oriya language certificate from recognized institution
Application Process( Assistant section officer ):
- Login to the website http://opsconline.gov.in
- You will see the Odisha Judicial Service Examination on this homepage. Click the hyper link in front of it.
- This will open the related ad related posts. Carefully read the information given in it and check your eligibility.
- Then click Apply Online link. Now a new webpage will open. Enter Security Code Here Then click on the “Irie” link.
- In this way the application form will open. Carefully enter all the information requested here. Must enter the mobile number and e-mail id in the form.
- After this scan is to scan the photo, signature and thumb mark.
- The size of the scan photo file should be between 20 and 100 kb.
- The scan sign file should be between 20 and 100 KB.
- Scanning file should be between 10 to 100 kb of left-handed thumb mark.
- Simultaneously, scan all the necessary documents and upload them.
- Then check the completed form at the bottom. Then click on the subset button.
- In this way the auto generated form will be displayed on the computer screen. Remove its printout.
- There is no need to send any document to the commission.
Note: For more information on the application process see the website which is given below.
- Online application starts: 10 October 2018
- Last date of online application: 09 November 2018
- Last date for submission of fees from invoice in SBI: 13 November 2018
- Deadline for the written examination: 23 December 2018
Official website: http://opsconline.gov.in