Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 – Southern Railway is inviting applications to fill up 678 vacant posts of Act Apprentice.
All candidates who are in search of job should not miss this chance to brighten their future and apply before the last date which is 15 July 2017.
For more Act Apprentice job related information like educational qualification, pay scale, application fee etc. candidates have to take a look below notification because this notification contains detailed information of Act Apprentice post.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 details for Act Apprentice jobs:
Organization: Southern Railway
Post name: Act Apprentice (Freshers and Ex ITI Category)
Fitter , Carpenter, Painter, Welder, Machinist, MMV, PASAA, Electrician, R & AC, Wireman, Winder, Cable Jointer, Electronics Mechanic, Mechanic, Turner, Diesel Mechanic, MLT
Vacancies to be filled: There are 678 posts available for Act Apprentice recruitment.
- 132 posts for Freshers category
- 546 posts for EX ITI category
Pay scale: Candidates who will be selected successfully can enjoy salary of Rs.5700/-
Educational requirement for Act Apprentice jobs:
- Candidates who wish to apply for Freshers category should have cleared 10th class examination under 10+2 systems from a recognized board( For MLT, candidate should have Science and Mathematics )
- Aspirants for EX ITI category must have passed 10th class examination under 10+2 systems from a recognized board with ITI in concerned trade.
Application fee: Application fee related details are mentioned below
- Rs.100/-For UR/OBC Candidates
- No fee For SC/ST/ PH/Women Candidates
Application fee will be acceptable through through crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of Workshop Personnel Officer, Carriage and Wagon Works, Southern Railway, Perambur, Chennai
Age limit for Act Apprentice jobs:
- Fresher Category candidates should have age between 15 to 22 years.
- Ex. ITI Category candidates must have age between 15 to 24 years.
How to apply: All the candidates who find themselves suitable for Act Apprentice jobs may apply through the official website of Southern Railway before 15 July 2017.And then send hardcopy of application form along with all relevant testimonials to the postal address.
The Workshop Personnel Officer
Office of the Chief Workshop Manager
Carriage and Wagon Works, Southern Railway
Mode of selection: Applying candidates will be chosen on the basis of merit.
Important dates: Last date to apply online is 15 July 2017.Join Sarkari Naukri Live on Facebook