SSC CGL Recruitment 2017-Official notification of SSC CGL has been published for the Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2017
So, those who want to build there career in this field should not waste anymore time and grab this job opportunity to apply before 16 June 2017.
Before filling form it is necessary to know regarding SSC Recruitment 2017 such as educational qualification, pay scale, age limit, how to apply etc.And all information is given below.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 Details:
Organization: SSC(Staff Selection Commission)
Name of the post:
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Accountant Officer
- Assistant Section Officer
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Sub Inspector,
- Junior Statistical Officer
- Senior Secretariat Assistant
- Tax Assistant
- Sub Inspector
Location: All India
- Candidates selected for Group B will get amount of salary Rs.9300 to 34800/-along with grade pay on monthly basis
- Candidates selected for Group C will enjoy salary of Rs.5200 to 20200/- along with grade pay.
- Candidates having bachelor degree in with 60 % marks obtained from recognized institution with Mathematics at the 12th level are eligible for the Junior Statistical Officer
- Aspirants for other posts should have a Bachelor Degree from a recognized institution.
Application fee Candidates who want to register themselves need to pay below charges as application fee online by credit card/debit card/ net banking or through offline by e Challan at any branch of SBI.
- Rs.100/- for UR/OBC Candidates
- No Fee for SC/ST/PH/ Female
- Maximum age for Group B candidates is 30 years.
- Minimum age for Group C candidates is 18 and maximum age is 27 years.
Age relaxation: Age relaxation will be applicable for
- SC/ST candidates 05 years,
- OBC candidates 03 years,
- PH candidates 10 years
For more details please refer to official notification.
How to apply: Candidates who are ready to apply for SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 are requested to visit official website of SSC and apply before 16 June 2017.
Selection process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of online Tier I and Tier II exam and skill test.
- 16 June 2017 is the last date for applying
- Last Date of fee payment is 19 June 2017.
Date of Examination:
- Tier I: 01 Aug 2017 to 20 Aug 2017
- Tier II :10 Nov 2017 to 11 Nov 2017
- Tier III: 21 Jan 2018(Descriptive)
- Tier IV: Feb,2018 (Skill Test)
Click here to apply online