Staff Nurse Vacancy 2015 : Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board has published a latest recruitment notification for the vacant 7243 Staff Nurse posts through recruitment notification Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board Recruitment 2015. Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board released this notification on it’s official website www.mrb.tn.gov.in for eligible candidates who are waiting for TN MRB Recruitment 2015 job vacancies. Candidates who have completed Nursing Degree or Diploma can apply for the post and fill the Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board application form.
Eligible job aspirants should apply Online for the Staff Nurse on or before Online Registration ends on 11th May 2015. Other relevant information about Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board Staff Nurse Recruitment 2015 like Age limit,application fee, qualification, selection process and how to apply for the post are listed below or can be find in Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board Staff Nurse Recruitment Notification 2015.
Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board Staff Nurse Vacancy 2015 Details:
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board(TN MRB)
Post Name : Staff Nurse
No of Vacancies: 7243
Education Qualification: The Applicant should have acquired the Degree or Diploma in Nursing from a Govt / Govt recognized institution and permanently registered with the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council on or before the date of this notification which is 19.04.2015.
Age Limit: The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and must not exceed 58 years as on 1st, August 2015.
Salary: Pay Grade of ₹ 7,700/- per month, with additional ₹ 500/- increase every year.
Job Location: Please check employment notification by following link
Application Fees: Rs.600/- For General candidates and Rs 300/- for SC/ST/SCA candidates.
Last Date of Application: Online Registration ends on 11th May 2015
Details Regarding Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board(TN MRB) Staff Nurse Selection Process.
- Candidates will be selected based on performance in written examination and interview conducted by Medical Services Recruitment Board.
How To Apply For Staff Nurse Vacancy in Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board(TN MRB)
- Interested candidates are first required to log on to the Medical Services Recruitment Board’s website www.mrb.tn.gov.in and familiarize themselves with the detailed notification.
- On the Home Page, click “Online Registration” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post of NURSES.
- All the required particulars must be entered without skipping any field.
- Mobile number and e-mail are mandatory. Candidate is also requested to provide alternate secondary Mobile number and a landline number as well. All communications from MRB will be sent only to the registered primary mobile number by SMS and to the registered e-mail only, and by no other means.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned copy of colour photograph and Page 6 of 22 scanned copy of signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
- Candidates need to apply only in online mode. Candidate shall not send copies of certificates / printedapplication to MRB. In the online application, candidates need to furnish the details such as: Community Certificate number, Issuing Authority, Date of issue, in support of the claims made with regard to Community, Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council Permanent Registration details, etc., failing which the application will not be considered.
- Candidates need to verify their eligibility for the post before submitting their online application. If a candidate furnishes wrong information, action will be taken by MRB to debar such candidate from the future exams/recruitment, apart from other legal actions.