UPPSC Recruitment 2018 : UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission) has issued the advertisement notification for the post of 1102 Medical Officer.
Department Name: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Post Name : Medical Officer, Assistant Director, Sports Officer and Various posts
|Organisation||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|No of Posts.||1102 Vacancies.|
|Post-Names||Medical Officer (PO)|
|Starting Date.||18th May 2018|
|Last Date||18th June 2018|
|Age Limit||Refer below|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Category||State Government Job.|
|Selection Mode||Written Test and Interview.|
Total no. of vacancies: 1102 Medical Officer
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Ayurvedic Medical Officer||544|
|Assistant Radio Officers||12|
Application Fee for Uttar Pradesh MO Jobs
Candidates who are willing to apply for 1102 UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 have to pay the application fee category wise as follows.
For General/ OBC: Rs. 105/-
For SC/ST: Rs. 65/-
PWD: Rs. 25/-.
The application fee for UPPSC Medical Officer Vacancies can be paid through online mode only.
Age limit for the following post wise:
Assistant Radio Officer: 21-27 years
Director: 40-57 years
Assistant Archaeological Officer: 25-40 years
Professor: 21-65 year
Other Posts: 21-40 years
How to Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2018 of Medical Officers @ uppsc.up.nic.in
- Primarily, visit the official portal i.e, uppsc.up.nic.in or directly click on the link provided here.
- The homepage of the official website will appear on the screen.
- Then, look for the relevant link “UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018” on the homepage.
- Go through the details provided in the official UPPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Pdf.
- Check whether you are eligible for UPPSC Medical Officer Jobs or not.
- If eligible, then click on “UPPSC MO Recruitment 2018 Apply Online” tab.
- Enter all the necessary details in the UP Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 Application form.
- Make the fee payment through the proper channels & upload the required documents.
- Recheck all the details once before submitting the UPPSC MO Application form 2018.
- Finally, keep the hard copy of the UPPSC Medical Officer Application form 2018 for future correspondence.