UPSC Recruitment notification has been announced to fill up 15 vacant post of Assistant Engineer, Junior Analyst. All the candidates who are interested to join or work with UPSC department as Assistant Engineer, Junior Analyst may apply before the closing date which is 30 March 2017.
UPSC Recruitment 2017-A latest vacancy news for all qualified unemployed persons.
For more detailed information regarding job such as educational qualification, pay scale, age limit, application fee, how to apply etc.
Candidates are required to take a look below notification.
UPSC Recruitment 2017 details;
Organization: UPSC(Union Public Service Commission)
Name of the post: Assistant Engineer, Junior Analyst
Vacancies: 15 posts are available for recruiting.
Location: Everywhere in India
• Candidates who will be selected as Assistant Engineer will get Rs.9300 to 34800/- as a salary along with grade pay Rs.4800/-
• Selected Candidates for the post of Junior Analyst can earn a good amount of salary Rs.9300 to 34800/- along with grade pay Rs.4600/-.
• Aspirants who are ready to apply for the Assistant Engineer post should have bachelor degree in engineering or AMIE.
• Candidates applying for Junior Analyst must have degree in Science, Mathematics, Statistics, engineering from recognized university.
• Aspirants for Assistant Engineer must have age 30 years.
• Candidates applying for Junior Analysts age should be 30 years .
Age relaxation: Age relaxation will be applicable for
• For SC/SC candidates 05 years
• For OBC candidates 03 years
Application fee: Application fee details is given below.
• UR/OBC candidates have to submit only Rs.25/-
• SC/ST/PH and women do not need to pay applicaton fee.
• Application fee will be acceptable through online by credit card, debit card, net banking or through SBI challan.
How to apply: Qualified and eligible candidates are advised to go on official website of UPSC and apply for the above mentioned post before the last date that is 30 March 2017.
Selection process: Applying candidates will be selected on the basis of test or interview.
• Last date for final submission is 30-03-2017.
• Date for Final submission is 31-03-2017.
• To apply online click here
• To download notification click here
• UPSC official website