UPSRTC Recruitment 2017-A latest vacancy news for all qualified unemployed persons.
UPSRTC Recruitment notification has been announced to fill up 227 vacant post of Operator.
All the candidates who are interested to join or work with UPSRTC department as Operator may apply before the closing date.Please check the date section.
For more detailed information regarding job such as educational qualification, pay scale, age limit, application fee, how to apply etc.Candidates are required to take a look below notification.
UPSRTC Recruitment 2017 details:
Organization: UPSRTC(Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation)
Name of the post: Operator
Vacancies: 227 posts are available for recruiting.
- 40 posts for Agra
- 123 posts for Gorakhpur
- 23 posts for Allahabad
- 41 posts for Jhansi
Location: Uttar Pradesh
Pay scale: As per UPSRTC rules.for more details please refer to official notification.
• Aspirants who are ready to apply for the Operator post should have cleared Intermediate from a recognized board and must have NCC B or ITI or Computer A Level or Scout Guide or Home Guard or Ex Army Man or PRD.
• Aspirants for Operator must have age 18 to 40 years.
Application fee: Application fee details is given below.
• UR/OBC candidates have to submit Rs.200/-
• SC/ST need to pay Rs.100/-.
• Application fee will be acceptable through online by credit card, debit card, net banking or through challan.
How to apply: Qualified and eligible candidates are advised to go on official website of UPSRTC and apply for Operator post before the last date.
Selection process: Applying candidates will be selected As per UPSRTC rules
Closing date for online application is 16 May 2017.
Closing date for online application is 12 May 2017.
Closing date for online application is 11 May 2017.