The Meghalaya Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd. a Premier Bank in Meghalaya , invites applications from Indian citizens for the post of General Manager.
The last date of receipt of a completed application: 29th Sept.2014.
No. of Post: 01
Age & Qualification:
The age, qualification and experience as on 01.09.2014 for the above post is prescribed as under :
1. The candidate may preferably not be above 50 years of age at the time of appointment ;
2. The candidate to be appointed as General Manager shall at least be a :
i) Post Graduate in any discipline with CAIIB/DBF/Diploma in Cooperative Business Management or equivalent qualification , or
ii) Chartered / Cost Accountant .
3. The person shall have at least 8 years experience in the Banking/Financial Sector for the post of General Manager.
4. Computer Proficiency
5. The candidate for the above post shall have special knowledge or practical experience in respect of one or more of the following fields :
b) Agricultural & Rural Economy
h) Small Scale Industry
1. Cooperation Department : www.megcooperation.govt.in
2. Meghalaya Coop. Apex Bank Ltd. : mcab.gov.in
See full Detail: Click Here