Indigo Career Opportunities
Indigo is looking for eligible candidates for the profile of Cabin Crew/ Air Hostess/ Customer Service. etc.
Cabin crew is one of the prime roles in the aviation industry. A cabin crew, which comprises air hostess (female) and/or flight steward (male), are responsible for the comfort, welfare and safety of the passengers on board. Indigo Career Apart from checking the comfort facilities for the travellers they also have the responsibility to check all the emergency arrangements before taking off and landing of the flight.
- Co Pilot
- Cabin Crew
- Air Hostess
- Ticketing Executive
- Airport Services Agent
- Heavy Maintenance |Aircraft Mechanic
- Customer Services Duty Manager
- Ground Services
- Ramp/ Security
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, Please Complete The Online Application Form With Fee Pay Rs. 350 Non Refundable Free As soon as your application form is completed, you will get the details on the mail. Your form will not be complete without fee and if your form is rejected then you can apply again only after 6 months.
Crew earn a basic salary of INR Rs. 420,000 to 504,000 a year with flying/duty pay and a tax-fee subsistence allowance, as well as generous company benefits, including Staff Travel benefits from Training And Document 07 of joining us.
Location: Pen India
Eligibility Criteria :
- Female Indian nationals, with Indian Passport, between 18 to 27 years of age.
- Educational Qualification: Passed 10+2 examination, from a recognized Board or University.
- Communication: Fluency and clarity of speech in both English and Hindi respectively.
- Height and Weight: Minimum of 155 CM’s, and weight proportionate to BMI.
- Appearance: Positive body language and well groomed. No tattoos should be visible while in uniform.
- On the assessment day, the candidate must come well prepared with complete knowledge of the eligibility criteria, cabin crew profile, and the company.
- The dress code for the interview is a half-sleeve shirt; a knee-length well fitted skirt with skin color stockings and with make up. However, candidates can take adequate precautions against any adverse weather condition.
- Candidate must carry 2 passport size photographs, soft copy along with 1 hard copy of updated resume and photocopies of 10th and 12th mark sheets from a recognized board or university, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, and Passport.
- Candidates are required to wear mask at all times. Entry will be strictly prohibited without the mask
- Candidates are requested to download Aarogya Setu App before entering the interview venue & ensure to carry their final vaccination certificate
- Ensure to comply with all DGCA regulations and keep all the required licenses up-to-date.
- Following your agreement to your best abilities and ensure you drive all ethical practices.
- Be always medically fit and follow all your rest regulations to comply with flying duties.
- Be responsible to follow all your roster guidelines and adhere to all reporting’s on time.
- Ensuring you know all your circulations and be knowledgeable on your product & service.
- Fulfill all regulations on-time and ensure you follow all standard operating procedures.
- Comply with all Service Level Agreement and adhere to all best practices at all times.
- Attending every flight Briefing on time and be able to share all the knowledge updates.
- Reporting to Flight on time and preparing the Flight for takeoff by ensuring the Aircraft is clean and fresh. Ensuring your catering is correct and complete all your safety checks.
- You have to ensure you will keep your grooming image at its best and always look fresh.
- Always connect with your Customers with exemplary customer service standards and offer to always help and show that you care for them by being friendly. Build on creating a great environment with your positive attitude and drive our culture for each other.
- You have to ensure that you have briefed all customers on all safety and security guidelines.
- Be able to answer all queries raised by the Customers and always share the right information.
- At all times follow all guidelines and be mindful to takeover any emergencies.
- Be confident in making announcements whenever required and show confidence.
- Bring in the finest Customer delight factor, wherein you will display your passion to be people centric and above all present the best version of you in dealing with them.
- Create WOW moments for your customers and celebrate their journey together.
- Display the highest standards in handing and presenting food and beverage.
- Ensure you will follow all service guidelines and take ownership onboard to make sure all customers are served and their demands are met.
- Give particular attention to passengers with special needs (children, disabled, elders etc).
- Displaying courteous attitude and always be helpful towards your customers.
- Be able to always provide assistance to your customers’ needs on time will be your priority and also monitor the cabin during and after service.
- Monitoring the cabin throughout the flight and keep the aircraft clean at all
- Always promote the airline as a brand and share all the options available which will enhance their overall experience. Be able to sell the extra services onboard.
- Demonstrated all your safety, Security and First Aid related duties and be vigilant at all times.
- Always follow the code of conduct and ensure to practice only ethical practices at all times.
- Make note of all special request from customers and deliver the same.
- Always thank your customers before landing and bid farewell to see them again.
- After flight ensure you finish all reports and requirement’s before you sign off.
The Indian aviation industry is the third-largest in the world as reported by the International Air Transport Association (IATA). This sector has witnessed tremendous growth over the last few decades with the rising economic infrastructure of the country. According to the economic report by Goldman Sachs, the country has about six million aircraft and 400 million passenger departures. Choosing the career as an air hostess is beneficial for the young candidates owing to the attributes like the nature of the job, the salary it pays and the future it holds for them.