Traveling all around the world, our cabin personnel become our brand’s ambassadors. Cabin crew is a strong unit working to ensure the needs of our passengers are met and they are having a pleasant flight. We conduct cabin crew hiring via the listings we publish on our career website, whenever a need arises. Turkish Airlines
We prepare flight attendance applicants to the job by providing them with mandatory technical training, applied courses, company policies and service concept trainings within the context of Basic Safety Training at Turkish Airlines Flight Training Center. We arrange flight programs, shifts and breaks of our cabin crew in accordance with the legislation of international and national civil aviation authorities. Our applicants who successfully complete their training, join our team after they get their flight certificates and complete their practice flights
Cabin crew is one of the prime roles in the aviation industry. A cabin crew, which comprises air hostess (female) and/or flight steward (male), are responsible for the comfort, welfare and safety of the passengers on board. Apart from checking the comfort facilities for the travellers they also have the responsibility to check all the emergency arrangements before taking off and landing of the flight.
- Flying/Pilot Training
- Terminal Operations & Management
- Flight Operations
- Ground Staff
- Air Hostess
- Cabin Crew
- Customer Service
According to the regulation, no member of the aircrew will fly more than 72 hours in a month. This ensures work-life balance along with attractive salaries. In India, an air hostess can earn between INR 16,000 and INR 45,000 in domestic airlines. In international flights, the number tends to go higher. After a few years of servicing as cabin crew, they can get promoted to head attendant and enjoy a higher salary package
Criteria for Cabin Crew Admission Process
- To join Cabin Crew course student must be appearing or passed 10+2 in any stream or 3 years engineering diploma from any recognized board/university.
- Applicants who have done undergraduate degree are also eligible for Cabin Crew program.
- Age limit for applying for the Cabin Crew must be between 17 to 25 years at the time of admission.
- The height must be 155 cm or above for Females and 170 cm or above for Males in proportion to weight.
- To get up to 100% scholarship and admission in one of the top cabin crew institute in India, the applicants can apply for Rojgarhunt.com.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, Please Complete The Online Application Form With Fee INR Pay Rs. 350 Non Refundable Free As soon as your application form is completed, you will get the details on the mail. Your form will not be complete without fee and if your form is rejected then you can apply again only after 6 months.
Location: All India
How to take Admission for Cabin Crew?
To build a career for Cabin Crew, the applicant has to follow the following steps:-
- The applicant has to fulfill the eligibility criteria to take admission in Cabin Crew.
- An applicant should fill the Rojgarhunt 2022 application form either in online mode.
- After clearing the Training, the applicant has to attend Rojgarhunt Admission counseling to confirm their admission in the top Cabin Crew institute according to their All India Rank (AIR) of Rojgarhunt 2022.
- After qualifying Rojgarhunt Training, based on the All India Rank (AIR) of Rojgarhunt.com they will get up to 100% scholarship and admission to one of the top cabin crew institutes in India.
Educational Requirements For Pursuing Air Hostess Training
To become an air hostess, the aspirant should have completed 10+2 education in any stream or an undergraduate degree in aviation. The age limit for applying for the course is between 17 years and 26 years. The candidate should be a minimum of five foot and two inches tall in height. The candidate should be unmarried at the time of applying for the course. They should have normal eyesight or be corrected to 6/6 in both the eyes. The candidate should be medically fit and have a pleasing personality
Why take Admission in Cabin Crew?
Whenever we travel by aircraft happy and helpful Cabin Crew are the main requirement of passengers. Cabin Crew is also known as Air hostess/Flight attendant / stewards as they are working in airlines whose work is to ensure the comfort and safety of passengers in both flights national and international. Cabin Crew can be employed in international, national, commercial, chartered, and in some military aircraft. In Cabin Crew, India will be opening 100 new airports. Therefore, choosing the career as a cabin crew will be really beneficial for young students. It is lifting a large numbers of the jobs for the cabin crew.