Indian Railway Recruitment Board
Indian Railway Recruitment
There are four types of group level jobs. They are Group A and Group B (Gazetted) and Group C and D (Non-gazetted).Each of these groups will have both technical and non-technical cadre. Railway Delhi
1. Group A Posts Recruitment: UPSC does the recruitment for this category by
conducting a written exam, interview/group discussion as necessary.
Exams conducted for this category : Civil Service Exam, Engineering Service Exam, and Combined Medical Service Examination.
Through the civil services exam, the following services are included:
- a. Indian Railway Accounts Service
- b. Indian Railway Traffic Service
- c. Indian Railway Personnel Service
- d. Railway Protection Force (RPF)
Through the Combined Engineering Services Exam, the following services are included.
- a.Indian Railway Stores Service
- b.Indian Railway Service of Engineers
- c.Railway service of Signal Engineers
- d.Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineers
e.Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers
Location: Delhi, India
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Qualification||Advt No||Last Date||More Information|
|16/03/2022||RRC, North Central Railway||Sports Quota (Group C) – 21 Posts||12th Class||–||29-03-2022||Get Details..|
|16/03/2022||Rail Land Development Authority||Assistant Project Engineer – 45 Posts||BE/ B.Tech (Civil)||–||29-03-2022||Get Details..|
|16/03/2022||KRCL||Jr Technical Assistant – 18 Posts||B.E/ B.Tech (Engg)||03/2021||29-03-2022 – Walk in||Get Details..|
|16/03/2022||South Eastern Railway||Act Apprentice – 1785 Posts||Matriculation, ITI (Relevant Trade)||–||29-03-2022||Get Details|
|16/03/2022||GMRC||AGM, DGM, Asst Manager, Engineer & Other – 11 Posts||Diploma, Degree, PG (Relevant Engg. Discipline)||–||29-03-2022||Get Details..|
|16/03/2022||RRC, Eastern Railway||Group C (Sports Quota) – 21 Posts||12th Class, PG||–||29-03-2022||Get Details..|
|16/03/2022||Southern Railway||Sports Quota – 21 Posts||12th Class, Any Degree||–||29-03-2022||Get Details..|
|16/03/2022||RRC, North Central Railway||Act Apprentice – 1664 Posts||10th Class, ITI (Relevant Trades)||02/2021||29-03-2022||Get Details|
2. Group B Posts Recruitment: There is no direct recruitment for Group B posts. Group C employees are promoted as Group B officers.
3. Group C Posts Recruitment: The Group C posts both technical and non technical recruitment are conducted by 19 Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) across all zones in Indian Railways.
Non Technical Posts: Some of the Non-Technical posts are Assistant Station Masters, Trains Clerks, Clerks, Ticket Collectors, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice and others.
Technical Posts: Technical engineers in Signal, Telecommunication, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and others.
4. Group D Posts Recruitment: The Group D recruitment is done by Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) at the divisional level. Some of posts in this group are the gunman, Safaiwala, Trackman, peon, tracker and others Apply Now👇